This year's 'Sexiest Woman Alive' is ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keeping a sense of mystery is 2014's definition of sexy, at least according to Esquire magazine.

The men's publication has named Penelope Cruz, one of Hollywood's most notoriously private stars, as this year's "Sexiest Woman Alive."

Cruz follows in the footsteps of previous winners like Scarlett Johansson, Mila Kunis and Rihanna.

But being the newly crowned "Sexiest Woman Alive" hasn't made Cruz any more revealing. She has one drama, "Ma ma," set to bow this year in Spain, and is filming the comedy "Grimsby" with Sacha Baron Cohen and Isla Fisher. The Oscar winner was tight-lipped about both projects with Esquire and was similarly elusive about her relationship with fellow actor Javier Bardem.

penelope-cruz-esquire-cover-horizontal-gallery.jpg

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that. Think it's kinda cool that she's 40 and got 2 kids and made the cut against all the childless, 20-somethings out there. Of course, if I had all the personal trainers, chefs, plastic surgeons, nannies, etc. that she probably does I'd look a little less road-worn and stressed, too ... :P

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heck, I mean the haters in this thread. Oh, Is that what you meant as well?

LOL ... Oh hell, you know ... why limit it to just this thread?? I often wonder about ANYONE who gets their delicate sensitivities inflamed in ANY thread that is started that is obviously meant to be a light-hearted, fun kinda deal ... Go figure ... :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom