This year's 'Sexiest Woman Alive' is ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's sexy, real women. Some examples, "Miss Kay" Kay Robertson, dead sexy, BB, super sexy, and though I don't really care for her music, I'll put Celine Dion on the list. Sexy is more than just a body and face. It's actions, values, character. A woman who will stand by you, even when you're not standing by yourself. That's sexy.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
World's full of critics.
But still I wonder if she'd have the "skills" that a man like me needs?
Like cutting up deer, making tortillas, throwing a shad net......

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's sexy, real women. Some examples, "Miss Kay" Kay Robertson, dead sexy, BB, super sexy, and though I don't really care for her music, I'll put Celine Dion on the list. Sexy is more than just a body and face. It's actions, values, character. A woman who will stand by you, even when you're not standing by yourself. That's sexy.

Awwww ... you made my allergies act up ... :P

And along those lines I've always wondered when someone said "dead sexy" just exactly ... ahem ... what ... well ... hmmmm ... does that mean they find dead people sexy?!!?? :shocked: And if so, how does one come to the conclusion that ... well ... ahem ... YOU KNOW ... :scratch:

Just messin' with ya!! :wink2::roflmao:

Latest posts

Top Bottom