Esquire's sexiest woman alive......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ehhhh ... she looks a little like my crazy sister (the not so crazy but still need to keep you back to the wall when you're talking to her crazy one) ... I'm not seeing the attraction at all ... There are a lot sexier women out there in Hollywoodland ... At least IMHO ...

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Scarlett Johansson

Scarlett Johansson has been named Esquire's Sexiest Woman Alive — again!

"I'm the only woman to win twice right?" the "Don Jon" star asks the magazine, which gave her the same honor back in 2006. "You know, I gotta hustle. I'm a 28-year-old woman in the movie business, right? Pretty soon the roles you're offered all become mothers. Then they just sort of stop. I have to hedge against that with work-theater, producing; this thing with Esquire."

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-ne...iest-woman-alive-esquire-again-110042737.html

Sorry ladies you'll have to find your own link to sexiest man.:bowdown:

Not even close! I have seen much sexier right here in Oklahoma on a weekly basis. There was one at Tuckers Onion burgers in OKC yesterday. She made me think real bad things. :)

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd kick her out of bed.................There's more room on the floor......I'd like to bite her in the butt and develop lock jaw and get drugged to death. She's so fine I'd let all my friends be with her, just so they would know what I had.

I was following you all the way until I got to that part. First off, my friends can find their own ass and second I wouldn't be able to tap something again if all my friends (or any one of them) had been through it.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was following you all the way until I got to that part. First off, my friends can find their own ass and second I wouldn't be able to tap something again if all my friends (or any one of them) had been through it.

1. Eskimo Brother
When two males acknowledge having been intimate with the same female and remain on good terms, the men are now bonded by having shared the same igloo at one time or another.

Latest posts

Top Bottom