This year's 'Sexiest Woman Alive' is ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll tell you what's sexy, real women. Some examples, "Miss Kay" Kay Robertson, dead sexy, BB, super sexy, and though I don't really care for her music, I'll put Celine Dion on the list. Sexy is more than just a body and face. It's actions, values, character. A woman who will stand by you, even when you're not standing by yourself. That's sexy.

I would have to assume that you haven't been exposed to Celine's early French Canadian rap music. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, her listing has nothing to do with music, but the way she canceled her tour to take care of her sick husband. She could have hired people, but that is HER man, and she took on her role as his wife, rather than pass it off to someone else. That is sexy.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've seen some butt ugly women.
She's not one of them.
Didn't read all the article this year just like in the past when I posted their sexiest woman alive selections.
I may or may not always agree 100% but they never really picked a butt ugly woman.
She's sexy in her own way, what floors me is her hooking up with Barden? :flybuzz: :screwy:

Latest posts

Top Bottom