This year's 'Sexiest Woman Alive' is ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
World's full of critics.
But still I wonder if she'd have the "skills" that a man like me needs?
Like cutting up deer, making tortillas, throwing a shad net......

Amen bro.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_14_724b4f2b133211d7b2ef0838ce394c47.jpg

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awwww ... you made my allergies act up ... :P

And along those lines I've always wondered when someone said "dead sexy" just exactly ... ahem ... what ... well ... hmmmm ... does that mean they find dead people sexy?!!?? :shocked: And if so, how does one come to the conclusion that ... well ... ahem ... YOU KNOW ... :scratch:

Just messin' with ya!! :wink2::roflmao:

She's so sexy a certain part of your body gets rigor mortis very easily.

Hawgman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im dying to know what the haters define as "sexy".

Emily Ratajkowski, Elizabeth Hurley.. That's just a couple right off the top of my head without giving any thought to it. Don't get me wrong, Cruz isn't rancid or anything. She's just a long way from "sexiest alive". If you look at a lot of different photos of her she looks pretty mousy in most of them. They gotta get the camera angle just right and POW, she looks good. Oo! and Charlotte McKinney, Jessica Biel, Christine Brinkley, Heidi Klum, Caterina Murino, Aishwarya Rai, Morena Baccarin... some more just shooting from the hip. Really, there are lots and lots more out there sexier than Penelope Cruz. She is one really good actress though.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you figured it out yet?

No. 3 letters that ends in "in". Not my day but I figger out the coffee filter thing ;)

Come on, Lurker66. There's a space in there. It's three letters followed by the word "in."

And no, I've not figured it out either. And, I'm afraid to ask. I really do have to watch my "sensitivities."

Latest posts

Top Bottom