Thoughts on G-Code RTI holsters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have one? Thought? I'm looking at the XTS and mounting it on either a small plate carrier or chest rig (I have both) and like the idea of buying 1 holster, to use with both set-ups.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one and don't particularly care for it. I like the RTI mounting option, but the holster leaves something to be desired for me. My primary complaint is the release mechanism. You just can't get a good, clean grip on the gun while activating the thumb release. It's a very awkward effect on the draw stroke. I kept the RTI MOLLE wheel, bought the GCA39 hanger, then got a Safariland ALS holster. That's what now hangs from the RTI adapter. If you want to try the XST holster and see what I mean, let me know.

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a paddle RTI attachment on it right now. You're welcome to take a look at it and try it out if you want to get together. We can meet at Academy and wave it around in the parking lot. Seriously, though: We can meet at my LGS if it's convenient for you. Shoot me a PM and we can set something up.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure, man. I want to get out and do some real shooting, the busting a cap in the back 40 is getting dull. I'll hit you up when I'm free and don't have a kids football game or other family stuff to do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom