Thunderbird Run 'n Gun, July 13, 2013 -- do you have what it takes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerryt1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm pretty sure this will kill me if I don't get in shape a bit. But what a fun way to go...just signed up. I missed where we specified our shirt size, please advise.

Thanks for putting it on.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Middle of Summer? Is there going to be Paramedics on site??? With an Ambulance?

Y'all are Okies, right? A little fun in the sun won't hurt ya..

Just kidding. We'll have plenty of water on hand, and a hot-babe RN trained in emergency nursing. She's also a cardiac nurse, but if you feel like you're doing too much - SLOW DOWN and drink WATER!

MauserAL - you gonna use a Mauser for this???

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's going to be great to see some more OSA folk in person, and in action! SMS, hopefully if we prove to Ken that we know what were doing with this thing, we will be invited back for next year.

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hiya Ted, that might be fun, I've got a Swedish 94 with a Weaver that would perfect for this! But I'll probably shoot a 300 aac if I can get it running by then.

MauserAl

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you ScoutSquid, wouldn't be the first time, they dragged my infantry unit outa QuaViet Oct. 1969. We were very happy to see those ships n squids and they gave us the best welcome home we got from anyone! Between them and our Corpsman I've nothing but praise for the Navy!

Latest posts

Top Bottom