ticks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've heard that a cotton ball with dawn soap on it pressed to the tick will make it come out. I've tried it several times, but no success. I normally just rub alcohol on hubby's leg & they come off pretty easily. I have a blood issue & they don't find me very tasty at all, so not a problem for me. Mosquitos dislike the taste as well...

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I keep an adequate amount of alcohol in my blood system and the ticks/chiggers leave me alone. HA!

I always thought that was why they were attracted to me.

I do the Skin So Soft thing. You have to apply it every 4 hours or spray down with Off or Cutter as a touch up.

I was told not to continually use DEET on you as it will make you sick half way thru the summer.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This ... if they hang on a little too tight for your tastes, soak a cotton ball in alcohol and hold it on the little bigger for a second. He'll turn right loose ...

Jack Daniels, Blue Goose, Jose Cuervo????????? Be more specific please, BB :drunk:

and to ALL the ladies, I dedicate - Brad Paisley - 'I wanna search you for ticks'

Latest posts

Top Bottom