Tin Star Shooting Range in Weatherford has 9mm Fiocchi 115g

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tin Star Firearms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harley128, I appreciate the kind words. That is my brother’s shop and he has been in business long enough to know what he is doing so I don’t get worked up at naysayers.

my quick math shows that to be about $33.25 a box before the 5% sales tax which is required of course. Ammo is like gasoline to a convenience store, not much profit but you have to have it to get people in the door.

Andrew

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Midway USA gets 29.99 for 50 rounds of that brand.
I do not the price as out of line unless Midway is jacked up on prices also.
I have never bought any center fire hand gun ammo.
Always cast my own bullets and made my own.

No idea on what is a decent price. So I just hit the internet and look and that 35.00 price does not seem out of line at all

crapsguy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tin Star Shooting Range on I-40 in Weatherford has a pallet of Fiocchi 9mm 115g for sale. $35 per 50 round box or $700 per 1000 round case, taxes included. That is an out the door cost, pay $35 and leave with a box of 9mm.

Andrew
PEOPLE PAYING THOSE PRICES ARE UNINFORMED OR EXTREMELY DESPERATE AND THOSE HOARDING AMMO, ETC ARE FEEDING THE FIRE - GIVE IT A FEW MONTHS AND ALL THOSE WILL HAVE A LARGE STOCK OF OVERPRICED AMMO, ETC

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Harley128, I appreciate the kind words. That is my brother’s shop and he has been in business long enough to know what he is doing so I don’t get worked up at naysayers.

my quick math shows that to be about $33.25 a box before the 5% sales tax which is required of course. Ammo is like gasoline to a convenience store, not much profit but you have to have it to get people in the door.

Andrew
This may look like quite a bargain after Georgia's Senate race is concluded....

Latest posts

Top Bottom