Tinted Tail Lights On A Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Why? Why would you need to tint the tail lights? Same question about why someone needs to pierce their nipples or nutsack? What's the point? Wouldn't you be better off spending that time, effort and energy saving a whale, hugging a tree or taking a weapons retention class?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This vehicle they were already tinted when I bought it, it's the only one I own that has them tinted. I dont mind them. There are tons of city, county, and state cops buzzing around where I live day and nite and I haven't been hassled once. I was pulled over last week for a speed warning by a state trooper and he didnt say anything about em- he must have been cool with them because he followed me quite a ways.

[Broken External Image]

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arrest'em all! impound the cars and sell'em for scrap. I almost rear ended one of these clowns this afternoon. It was a mustang with creek nation tags. tailights were so tinted you couldn't see them from more than 20-30 feet.
Which one of you was it? on 11th st and utica about 2:45pm

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back when I was doing saftey insp ,had a kid come in with his" want a be go fast " and he had clear lens with 50watt white bulds and a cherry size red brake lite, with the lites on I could not see the brake lite at 5 ft-- he was rejucted-- also had a kid come in two years running who had painted his turn sigual lens to match the car , also rejucted -not amber or clear lens with white or amber lites.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you buy the tinted tail light covers to you also get the curb feelers, chrome gas door cover, front ground effects kit and stencil of the Brahma Bull for your rear window for free?

EhlerDave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw a guy almost drive into the back of some smallish car in the dark.

We both stopped to get gas and he told me he saw the car, but the lights were dim and he did not realize it was so close. That's enough to make me want folks to see my lights.

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arrest'em all! impound the cars and sell'em for scrap. I almost rear ended one of these clowns this afternoon. It was a mustang with creek nation tags. tailights were so tinted you couldn't see them from more than 20-30 feet.
Which one of you was it? on 11th st and utica about 2:45pm

LOL, so how far up his bumper were you to almost rear end him? That is the bigger issue in traffic honestly than the tinted tails.

Latest posts

Top Bottom