Tinted Tail Lights On A Vehicle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Baby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys!

As far as the opinions go, it's just like any other modification. If done correctly the lights are still bright and it looks good, done incorrectly it's a hazard.

Much like guys putting larger/heavier wheels and tires on their truck/jeep without upgrading the brakes. It makes it dangerous for you and others around you. But if the brakes are also upgraded you retain the same safety margins. But I'm sure those here complaining about tail lights wouldn't do that to their truck :nono1: :)

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you buy the tinted tail light covers to you also get the curb feelers, chrome gas door cover, front ground effects kit and stencil of the Brahma Bull for your rear window for free?

Ha, I haven't seen curb feelers on a car in a LONG time! But I agree with the general sentiment here: why on earth would you want to reduce the visibility of your tail/brake lights? I'm all for being as visible as I can be to others on the road, especially those people who labor under the sad fallacy they can actually drive responsibly and considerately while using a cell phone.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Visibility is overrated anyway. Most people are texting while driving so they are not even looking at the tail lights of the car in front of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom