TK supply ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smappy

New to the site!
Reaction score
These guys were horrible to work with. They refused to refund my purchase after many issues and excuses. It took almost 4 months working with my bank to get my money back.
The lady who works there is extremely rude and unprofessional.

Do NOT pay for anything up front with these people.

I am currently working on a credit card fraud case with my bank against them.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys were horrible to work with. They refused to refund my purchase after many issues and excuses. It took almost 4 months working with my bank to get my money back.

Welcome to the board smappy... nice first post. Do you plan to join our group and participate or did you just come on to mouth your vendetta?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
TK is awesome. I have bought a lot from them, as have many of my friends. The last thing Tad needs to do is commit fraud on anyone. He has tons of business.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

complete opposite of any of my visits to TK. One of my go to places for purchases.

Smappy, maybe you should try Dong's...I hear their customer service is the bomb.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What were the details on your deal? I have dealt with them, as have many on the board, and this is the first negative I have heard. Kind of hard to give much creedence to your complaint with your first post being so negative and sparse in the details department? :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom