TK supply ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agb104983

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is TK supply still around? I didn't see them at the Wannamachers show, at least at their usual locations. Usually they have a huge setup on the ramp and another up on the upper level.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is TK supply still around? I didn't see them at the Wannamachers show, at least at their usual locations. Usually they have a huge setup on the ramp and another up on the upper level.

They were moved to the lower level, north side across from the snack bar. if I remember right.

Dawgg57

New to the site!
Reaction score
I use to live in Tulsa an have bought an traded guns with steve, He,s always been honest an stand up guy to deal with. HMMMMMMMMMMMM wonder if i could talk him into moving down here an running a shop, liked to just sit around an bs with him.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I used to date a very active member of the Tulsa community theater community and I went to Tulsa Scenic to pick some stuff up with her (it's a theater supply store, or at least they sell gaffer type stuff).

Surprise surprise there was an old guy in camo overalls working the register who turned out to know a lot about turkey hunting. Apparently the gun store is in the back of the theater supply store.

Latest posts

Top Bottom