TK supply ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a Gemtech Blackside .45 can from them at a Ponca City show a couple of years ago. I believe they guy's name was Steve. When I was buying the can he asked me what pistol I wanted to use it on and I said an H&K. Well the can was .578-28th and he said he would get me an adaptor to make it fit my gun. When the paperwork cleared and I drove to a Tulsa show to pick it up. Steve was at a different show that day. When I opened the box ,no adaptor. I asked the gal where was the adaptor,she had to call Steve. He told her that there wasn't one available for that can from Gemtech. I said ok then is Steve going to cover my cost on making this fit my gun? She asked him on the phone and he said "No". When I bought the can and got the paper work to take home ,fill out and mail in, there wasn't the proof of citizenship form included. I guess Steve didn't know about that either. When it was all said and done ,I had to ship the can to Gemtech twice(their customer service was about as good as Steve's) and blow about another $210 dollars to make it work. I wouldn't buy anything from TK or Gemtech again.

Neil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
TK has a fairly large selection of antique guns if you're into that sort of thing. They also have a huge stash of surplus items (boots, stoves, stuff like that). You just have to ask them if they have what you're after sometimes. Due to the layout of their shop they can't display it all. Steve has always been great to deal with from my experience.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have bought many guns from them. Tad and Steve are both easy to deal with and are down to earth kind of people. There are times when some of there prices are as low as wholesale plus shipping. I had a friend with an FFL look up his cost plus shipping and TK was $12 more after I paid tax. Not bad.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have work at the same gun shows that TK Supply does for several years now. They at one time were my competition. I have not seen or heard of any dishonest dealings by them. The post by the person with 1 post is the only one I have ever seen. I have sent people to them, when I did not have a weapon that person is looking for, and those people have always come back to me and said they were not taken advantage of.

The person with the 1 post sounds like he had a very bad experience. I could have read that wrong but was that a class 3 purchase? I do not think TK Supply sells class 3.

As for prices, I am sure they do what they have to so that people keep coming back. If their prices are too high and people are not buying, they will lower them, or sit on inventory. If they get a good deal on something, they will sell it for a price lower than all the other vendors because they can, and the others cannot. Thus a sale or specials.

Latest posts

Top Bottom