To the Americans Who Are on Their Knees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm one American that will never get on his knees for anyone.

"You betrayed your country for thirty years of peace and prosperity. When your enemy took over the schools, you didn’t care. When everything at the store was made by your enemy, you liked the low prices. When your enemy ran for Congress and the White House you voted for him. And you congratulated yourself on being virtuous. But you aren’t virtuous. You are cowards."
Count me as one that will never take a knee or knees to apologize for who I am.

Cold day in Hell before I’ll hit my knees for Anyone or Anything except for My Lord.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A coalition of the radical moderates and the extremist don’t give a shi+s.
It’s busting out all over

All a bunch of sh$t talkers and internet crybabies lol.

Folks been spoutin off about fighting back, being sick and tired, and taking it back for the last decade or more but haven’t really mustered up more than some dudes in Hawaiian shirts with ARs at a rally somewhere lol.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who’s going to be the first one to pop off and start this “counter-revolution”?

....I predict nobody, at least nobody currently railing about it on the internet.

Who ever gets their neighborhood invaded first, probably. I figured it might light off here on the frontier at work last week, but the outraged and grieving protestors went the other direction.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All a bunch of sh$t talkers and internet crybabies lol.

Folks been spoutin off about fighting back, being sick and tired, and taking it back for the last decade or more but haven’t really mustered up more than some dudes in Hawaiian shirts with ARs at a rally somewhere lol.

I've pointed this out before:
Most of the heroes spouting that crap can't ruck their own belly 500 yds.

Look at the "youths" settin' fires and assaulting cops. Think they'll stand still while some lardass Fudd takes aim from his easy chair?

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Often, it’s mostly white youth in Oklahoma fueling the violence. To state emphatically that it’s a black thing is to avoid looking at the entire picture. But on to a bigger picture, if you will. BLM as a political party, fielding their own candidates instead of going along with the knee bending Biden.

Edit: BLM is national and isn’t appropriately represented by an almost 80 year old white father figure.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What people don't really understand is it's not about black and white. That's just the clowns on MSM talking.
The real underlying and growing resentment and what the upcoming civil war will be about is the "Haves and the Have not's".
One group Asian, Blacks, Hispanics, Whites (mostly Republicans) worked hard, made sound choices, went to votech or picked good college majors and are successful in their lives.
They are the "Haves".
The other group of the same racial makeup (mostly Democrats) Never worked hard, want everything given to them, feel entitled, made poor choices in life, picked easy degrees that have NO jobs available and are filled with resentment and hatred of those more successful.
Those are the (Have Not's)
The war's a comin' ! It's just a matter of when and where.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was pissed off all last week about the rioting, looting, cowards taking a knee, etc.
Then I went to my grandkids softball and baseball games. Kids of all races playing ball, parents of all races cheering them on. The American flag flying high at both ballparks. One sight I saw was 2 little girls playing together, 1 white and 1 black. They each had a doll, the white girl was carrying a black baby and the black girl was carrying a white baby. They were just 2 kids having fun and race was the furthest thing from their minds and it will be until some adult ruins it for them. This has become a fight for America as we know it. Race shouldn’t matter in 2020 and I’ll be taking a knee if and when I’m too weak to stand. There is still enough good in this country if you take a look around. It’s up to all of us to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who’s going to be the first one to pop off and start this “counter-revolution”?

....I predict nobody, at least nobody currently railing about it on the internet.
Who can with the supreme court emasculating the constitution over perceived rights and perceived injustices?

Latest posts

Top Bottom