To the Americans Who Are on Their Knees

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like any effort to organize would be shut down by media and big tech.
The remove a lot of conservative stuff as it is.
I would guess organizing any rallies to resist the left would be shut down, communication would be difficult.

Then again, there was the Tea Party, but things have changed a lot since then.

Edit; I'm not talking about organizing violence, just a peaceful movement.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was pissed off all last week about the rioting, looting, cowards taking a knee, etc.
Then I went to my grandkids softball and baseball games. Kids of all races playing ball, parents of all races cheering them on. The American flag flying high at both ballparks. One sight I saw was 2 little girls playing together, 1 white and 1 black. They each had a doll, the white girl was carrying a black baby and the black girl was carrying a white baby. They were just 2 kids having fun and race was the furthest thing from their minds and it will be until some adult ruins it for them. This has become a fight for America as we know it. Race shouldn’t matter in 2020 and I’ll be taking a knee if and when I’m too weak to stand. There is still enough good in this country if you take a look around. It’s up to all of us to keep it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is a song by Daryle Singletary called “there’s still a little country left”. It is a great song that brings a smile to my face. And then I read the “news” or turn on the tv and that smile fades rapidly.

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit; I'm not talking about organizing violence, just a peaceful movement.

Just what do you think that will accomplish? Peace doesn't work .... we tried it .... no longer an option. You can march down the street all day with your "Peace for All" sign until you get your head bashed in by a crowd of BLM scum.

I've tried to make contact with a few locals to try and at least put our heads together, and discus matters and try to figure out what we might possibly do to save ourselves, but nobody seemed interested.
Nothing can be done until everyone realizes that good people MUST organize and stand together, just as the enemy does.
Sitting alone at the keyboard shaking our heads and wringing our hands is a waste of time.
I'm open to suggestions. How 'bout you?
And NOT on this public forum.

Last edited:

SHOTGUN12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've tried to make contact with a few locals to try and at least put our heads together, and discus matters and try to figure out what we might possibly do to protect this country and save ourselves, but didn't find much interest.
Nothing can be done until all of us realize that good people MUST organize and stand together, just as the enemy does.
Sitting alone at the keyboard shaking our heads and wringing our hands is a waste of time.
I'm open to suggestions. How 'bout you?
And NOT on this public forum. PM me.

Crickets ...............

Where'd all the patriots go? ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom