Tom Homan, former Acting ICE Director: Something Is Coming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
November 5, 2024.
I don't really know for sure, but if we start having problems, Biden could pause the election? And there will be problems. Could Marshall law be declared? Could the 2nd A be suspended? I assume the internet would be shutdown. How could we communicate? I also assume vigilantism would be rampant. Maybe all this and more is the reason Joe was running wide open.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Putin's fault!

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...acks-across-europe-new-front-russia-war-west/

Anyone else noticing the increase in "incidents" to our food supply/plants and the daily recalls in products due to salmonella, listeria, e-coli, etc.?
View attachment 484907
Saw this yesterday. Being attacked from many fronts.

IMG_9408.jpeg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don't really know for sure, but if we start having problems, Biden could pause the election? And there will be problems. Could Marshall law be declared? Could the 2nd A be suspended? I assume the internet would be shutdown. How could we communicate? I also assume vigilantism would be rampant. Maybe all this and more is the reason Joe was running wide open.
Ham and gmrs for communications.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Surprise! It's already happening. Venezuelan gangs are breaking into high dollar homes after casing them, and entering when the owners are gone, utilizing wifi jammers that most security systems operate from, or pulling the electric meter to disable them.
30,000 military aged men with shaved heads from China have entered our southern border unimpeded. The Chinese military require their soldiers to shave their heads. Coincidence?
Imagine those 30,000 commandeering busses after acquiring weapons and attacking a military base.
Yes, I understand the military bases have the anti-vehicle barriers, but the MPs at the gate probably only have one or two mags and nothing more serious. Nevertheless, they couldn't withstand 30,000 or even half or a third of that coming at them in a suicide attack on foot, move into the residential areas as well as command and control where nobody is armed because the post commander orders no weapons allowed in homes. Then they own the base that does have serious weapons.
That's not a tin foil hat conspiracy theory. It could actually happen.

It happened to Israel, dont think it cant or wont happen here. What was the world response? Israel bad, hamas good.

As I said in another thread, we are Fuc ked and dont know just how bad.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some of us here started sounding the alarm on this long before Biden got elected. Other members on here ridiculed us. They said if we didn’t let the illegals in who would cook our tacos, mow our lawns and paint our houses. That which we warned you about will soon be paying you a visit in ways you never imagined. Eat those cheap tacos while you still can!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom