Trail cam suggestions for public land

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

11b1776

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I personally haven't had anything stolen from public hunting land, but know many that have. I have seen on the trail pic thread, that there are a lot of people who put up trail cams on public land, and I have a few friends that did get some good public land pictures this year. I would like to get some good pictures myself, so my question is what is a camera that will take pretty good night pictures for the money? What would you recommend, say under $75?

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at Natchez. They have the Primos Truth Cams on sale right now. They even sell refurbished ones for a very good price. I picked 3 up this spring and have been running them since without issue. They are on public ground as well. I can tell you from experience that you can be pretty easy going in the off season with your cameras/equipment but as soon as Oct 1 rolls around, I try to make a point to conceal my cameras a bit. I pull everything completely during Muzzy, Rifle, and first week of Quail.

Latest posts

Top Bottom