Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty cool!! I took pictures of a cat and 3 kittens from the tree stand a few years ago but haven't got 2 adult cats before.
I had an experience with a litter of bobcat kittens several years ago when my lab Annie was still alive. We were out checking cameras on a lease place here in east TX, and Annie wondered off. I called her to leave, and she didn’t come to me. I heard a weird noise and found her by a hole under a tree stump, and there were three baby bobcats cussing and swatting at her. I figured the mama had to around somewhere, so I grabbed Ann’s collar and made her leave. We had about a quarter mile walk back to the Ranger, and Ann kept trying to wander off the trail and out into the woods. I kept calling her back to me. Finally, I got a glimpse of something paralleling us about 25 yards out in the brush to our left, and it was what I figure was the mama bobcat. Needless to say, I quickened our pace, and we got the heck out of there.

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Attachments

• kittens.JPG
    kittens.JPG
    285.3 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Top Bottom