• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Trailer frame

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
upload_2021-3-23_10-43-34.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Anyone have a good source in Oklahoma for purchasing a welder? I'm mostly just looking for a place that can hook it up with a good price. Airgas in OKC is offering me the "employee price hookup" for exactly what the list price is for a Miller multimatic 215. Or at least anywhere that does a military discount?

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Anyone have a good source in Oklahoma for purchasing a welder? I'm mostly just looking for a place that can hook it up with a good price. Airgas in OKC is offering me the "employee price hookup" for exactly what the list price is for a Miller multimatic 215. Or at least anywhere that does a military discount?

Might check https://www.aweldorssupply.com/ near Reno and Council.
I dunno if they carry what your are after, but they might.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Might check https://www.aweldorssupply.com/ near Reno and Council.
I dunno if they carry what your are after, but they might.
they're pretty good folks, i need to stop by tomorrow.

also, any good sources for bottles? i checked facebook and craigslist, no luck. airgas is quoting me $455 to purchase a bottle and have it filled with 75/25.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I bought my welder online, but can't remember from who for sure. I think Baker Gas but couldn't swear to it. When I bought it they had big discounts on the bottles with a welder purchase. I got 2 bottles that are about waist high, whatever size that is. I think I got one for $80 and the other was higher, but don't remember how much more. Their 'specials' only applied to 1 bottle. All that said to say, you might try negotiating the bottle along with the welder.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
they're pretty good folks, i need to stop by tomorrow.

also, any good sources for bottles? i checked facebook and craigslist, no luck. airgas is quoting me $455 to purchase a bottle and have it filled with 75/25.
Dang. That is crazy. what size bottle was that? There are eBay sellers that have them in the 300's full and 200's empty

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Have an old trailer frame laying around? Maybe a 5x8-5x10? Rotted out deck, solid metal, busted tires? Its perfect. I don't even need the axle or tires. Simply a frame. Hit me up and lets talk.
I'm not reading the many pages here but I do have a rotted out wood floor trailer frame we would have to go to my farm in Kingfisher to get. I think it's a two inch ball hitch but don't hold me to it. PM me if you want it.

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
I bought my Lincoln SP-135 wire welder off eBay just as that model was being discontinued. 220 volt 135 amp wire welder. I have only used flux core wire as I do mostly farm welding and didn't care to mess with another bottle. Can't remember the exact cost but it was under $400.00. Now I see it's hard to find anything like it under $500 even used.

I wouldn't hesitate to take on building a trailer, actually have rebuilt 3 including spring mounts and new hitches. Ya it splatters and you have to clean up slag but it gets the job done.

Best thing I ever bought was a cheap Plasma Cutter off Amazon. Now my cutting torch rairly gets used but think we are getting way off the subject.

I still have that old pop-up camper trailer frame of anyone can use it. It's kinda buried as a tree fell over it but can probably pull it out with my tractor. Not sure the condition of the tires, they are the wide 13 inch tires on 4 lug rims. Think I might have a spare rim or two also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom