Transfer question between relatives in different states

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would check with Patrick at B.A.N.G. He is an FFL in Broken Arrow, I expect he would accept it from anyone who can legally ship it to him, and he only charges $10 to do the transfer (unless he has increased his fee). He can surely tell you how you can legally get it to him.

He is a member here, I can't think of his screen name off the top of my head, but someone will remember. Not sure how much time he spends here, but contact info on his website.

http://banationalguns.com/
Tell him you asked this question on OSA, and we told you to call him.
This is what I'd do. His screen name is @reddog1, he doesn't get on here much at all.

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If it was me, and I visited dad on occasion, I'd just bring them home. Just sayin'...if it was me.
Ditto. Just go get them. Make sure of the laws in the states you are traveling through. You might want to separate any ammo and remove the bolts. Separate components and put some in trunk. Shipping could be a problem. Might want to check with a shipper about shipping fire arms..... I’d make a trip.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom