Trapping seminar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is being taught by Shannon Sheffert. He is a great guy. He has been a customer of mine for 20 yrs or so and invited me to follow him on his trap line when I expressed interest way back then. First set we checked had a nice bobcat and then he had a beaver in another and some coons. I was hooked and he helped me get started, took me with him to some conventions where I learned from older men. He is very personable and you will enjoy it and come away with some great knowledge.

okhunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is being taught by Shannon Sheffert. He is a great guy. He has been a customer of mine for 20 yrs or so and invited me to follow him on his trap line when I expressed interest way back then. First set we checked had a nice bobcat and then he had a beaver in another and some coons. I was hooked and he helped me get started, took me with him to some conventions where I learned from older men. He is very personable and you will enjoy it and come away with some great knowledge.

Shannon is a great guy and a great trapper! I won't be going but if someone does go please let us know how it went.

Latest posts

Top Bottom