Truck Window Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled into a parking spot a little while ago, and parked next to a dirty, old, pickup that had a sticker with a Bible verse. It just looked so out of place on that truck, I had to look it up right then:

Genesis 27:3….now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.

I sat there for a bit, laughing, and hoping the owner would come out. A nice pause on a hot day.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don’t have any kind of stickers on my trucks other than a pike pass and TX vehicle registration sticker, but I always look at what other put on theirs. It amazes me some of the stupid crap folks put out there for all to see.
I’ve got a friend whose back window looks like he’s on the pro staff for every piece of hunting equipment he owns. I’ve always said that if they ain’t paying me or giving me something I ain’t advertising for them.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have any kind of stickers on my trucks other than a pike pass and TX vehicle registration sticker, but I always look at what other put on theirs. It amazes me some of the stupid crap folks put out there for all to see.
I’ve got a friend whose back window looks like he’s on the pro staff for every piece of hunting equipment he owns. I’ve always said that if they ain’t paying me or giving me something I ain’t advertising for them.
Beacon for thieves as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom