Truck Window Sticker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t have any kind of stickers on my trucks other than a pike pass and TX vehicle registration sticker, but I always look at what other put on theirs. It amazes me some of the stupid crap folks put out there for all to see.
I’ve got a friend whose back window looks like he’s on the pro staff for every piece of hunting equipment he owns. I’ve always said that if they ain’t paying me or giving me something I ain’t advertising for them.
Agreed. The only exception is that I put an OSA sticker on the front bumper of my Jeep. If anybody thinks that I keep a gun in a Jeep with no top, they have to be smoking meth. I figured at worst is that I would wake up some morning to a meth head cleaning my Jeep.

Decoligny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled into a parking spot a little while ago, and parked next to a dirty, old, pickup that had a sticker with a Bible verse. It just looked so out of place on that truck, I had to look it up right then:

Genesis 27:3….now then, take your weapons, your quiver and your bow, and go out to the field and hunt game for me.

I sat there for a bit, laughing, and hoping the owner would come out. A nice pause on a hot day.
I like the King James Version better:
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the Septuagint (Greek Old Testament from translation of the Hebrew Old Testament).

Now then take thy weapons, both thy quiver and thy bow, and go into the plain, and get me venison.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we HAVE to judge.

How else will we know with whom we do not want to associate?

I don't know if I call it 'judging', but I do call it 'sorting'.

It's been a while, but the best sticker I've seen is this --- "I'd tell you to go to hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day."

Latest posts

Top Bottom