Trump INDICTED For Removing Mattress Tag In 1997

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it's interesting that a lot of people seem to have more of a problem with Trump being indicted rather than the fact that other high profile figures are not similarly treated. If Trump broke the law then fry him. If Biden breaks the law, fry him. Continue until our leaders are not breaking the laws.
Nothing wrong with that, but I do believe everyone here wished the Clintons and Bidens were charged with their crimes?

I have no doubt Trump has committed crimes. No one rises to that level without crossing lines that technically make them criminals. However, that’s simply not the case here. Bragg’s case is the flimsiest excuse I’ve ever seen for a criminal indictment. He’s proving the adage that a Manhattan DA could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Bragg has boasted for years about weaponizing the criminal “justice” system, specifically to “get Trump”. This case is pure political persecution. It’s direct interference with a national election. It should be immediately dismissed with prejudice.

For all we know there may be something to the other cases currently being run against Trump. However, there’s no doubt the primary goal in all of them is to deny Trump a 2nd term as president. That’s why they need incontrovertible proof to support their cases, which is something Bragg simply doesn’t have.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that, but I do believe everyone here wished the Clintons and Bidens were charged with their crimes?

I have no doubt Trump has committed crimes. No one rises to that level without crossing lines that technically make them criminals. However, that’s simply not the case here. Bragg’s case is the flimsiest excuse I’ve ever seen for a criminal indictment. He’s proving the adage that a Manhattan DA could get a Grand Jury to indict a ham sandwich.

Bragg has boasted for years about weaponizing the criminal “justice” system, specifically to “get Trump”. This case is pure political persecution. It’s direct interference with a national election. It should be immediately dismissed with prejudice.

For all we know there may be something to the other cases currently being run against Trump. However, there’s no doubt the primary goal in all of them is to deny Trump a 2nd term as president. That’s why they need incontrovertible proof to support their cases, which is something Bragg simply doesn’t have.
I mean, the end goal ought to be that all leaders are not committing criminal acts IMHO. Trump has done his fair share of wanting to weaponize the system himself --- I mean the dude campaigned on the motto "Lock Her Up" after all, and made threats of prosecution against many rivals.

As far as the election interference, that's a more interesting question. But heck, Joe Exotic is working on the whole question of if someone in jail could hold office or not --- he would just have to win to make it more of a coffee table topic.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, the end goal ought to be that all leaders are not committing criminal acts IMHO. Trump has done his fair share of wanting to weaponize the system himself --- I mean the dude campaigned on the motto "Lock Her Up" after all, and made threats of prosecution against many rivals.

As far as the election interference, that's a more interesting question. But heck, Joe Exotic is working on the whole question of if someone in jail could hold office or not --- he would just have to win to make it more of a coffee table topic.
OK but want in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first. Even if Trump “wanted” to lock Hillary up, once he had power he never tried. Meanwhile Democrats have been hogging the “justice” ball against their rivals the Republicans since oh, bout 1972.

The truth is that Trump went on defense November 9th, 2016. He’s been under investigation by Democrats every single day since then. That’s nearly 6 1/2 years on defense. He never had a chance to weaponize the system, because it was already weaponized against him before his inauguration.

And like it or not, even if he beats all these charges, gets the nomination and becomes president for a second term, he’ll still be on defense. He’d literally have to decapitate the entire administrative branch of the U.S. government on the first day, and he’d still be on defense. He’d have to form a special FBI/DoJ squad consisting of THOUSANDS of partisan operatives to target liberal DA’s, states and private entities and the Biden family, in order to be on even ground with them.

That’s the biggest reason I want someone else like DeSantis to be the nominee. Trump’s character problems take a back seat to the practical issues he brings with him. That way the left could pursue Trump to his dying breath and it wouldn’t impact the mission to roll back the ComDem agenda.

Oh and regardless of who might manage to eke out a win against all the election fraud the Democrats will throw at the 2024 election, I still recommend decapitating the entire administrative branch. If they don’t, they’ll be getting fragged from behind before they even know where the coffee creamer is stored. :(

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

ForsakenConservative

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member