Trump INDICTED For Removing Mattress Tag In 1997

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK but want in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first. Even if Trump “wanted” to lock Hillary up, once he had power he never tried. Meanwhile Democrats have been hogging the “justice” ball against their rivals the Republicans since oh, bout 1972.

The truth is that Trump went on defense November 9th, 2016. He’s been under investigation by Democrats every single day since then. That’s nearly 6 1/2 years on defense. He never had a chance to weaponize the system, because it was already weaponized against him before his inauguration.

And like it or not, even if he beats all these charges, gets the nomination and becomes president for a second term, he’ll still be on defense. He’d literally have to decapitate the entire administrative branch of the U.S. government on the first day, and he’d still be on defense. He’d have to form a special FBI/DoJ squad consisting of THOUSANDS of partisan operatives to target liberal DA’s, states and private entities and the Biden family, in order to be on even ground with them.

That’s the biggest reason I want someone else like DeSantis to be the nominee. Trump’s character problems take a back seat to the practical issues he brings with him. That way the left could pursue Trump to his dying breath and it wouldn’t impact the mission to roll back the ComDem agenda.

Oh and regardless of who might manage to eke out a win against all the election fraud the Democrats will throw at the 2024 election, I still recommend decapitating the entire administrative branch. If they don’t, they’ll be getting fragged from behind before they even know where the coffee creamer is stored. :(
Do you really think the dims would not treat Desantis the same way they have treated Trump? Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast.
That comment is absolutely correct. There is not a human on earth that has not committed a crime of some sort. Bragg is following that concept by elevating misdemeanors to felonies in an attempt to slander trump and interfere in his election. It's in their playbook just like bringing out the women in every election to scream "I've been molested" and make it a she said/he said game. It goes on in every election.
There are dozens of lib operatives lining up to say the same thing about Desantis when they feel threatened by him. Some his own classmates and possibly some of his veteran cohorts.
Thats just how the dims work now.
It's life in the political trenches. When the spineless Republicans get a set of cajónes, and go dig dirt on the opposition it's going to stay this way forever.

They will handicap Desantis the same way.

Read more at: Show me the man and I'll show you the crime - The Oxford Eagle

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I mean, the end goal ought to be that all leaders are not committing criminal acts IMHO. Trump has done his fair share of wanting to weaponize the system himself --- I mean the dude campaigned on the motto "Lock Her Up" after all, and made threats of prosecution against many rivals.
The hildabeast did break the laws is the difference. There were subpoenas for her and her staff's emails, and blackberries that were destroyed including over 33,000 emails from a hidden unsecured server for backchannel intel that included obama as well in the communications were scrubbed from the internet.
Destroying and hiding any government document including the secret and top secret documents her staff destroyed are felonies. It's all well documented, yet she still walks the streets.
Yes, there are two tiers of justice in this country and you can't deny it with any sense of honesty.
Marth Stewart goes to prison for some insider trading, yet Nancy and hubby walk free on the streets doing the same thing.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK but want in one hand, **** in the other and see which one fills up first. Even if Trump “wanted” to lock Hillary up, once he had power he never tried. Meanwhile Democrats have been hogging the “justice” ball against their rivals the Republicans since oh, bout 1972.
Absolutely correct. When Trump was first in office, the media was pressing him on the Lock Her UP.
Don't remember the exact comment but it was like, that was politics and let's move on to more important things. I can look up the exact comment if need be.
Big mistake on his part I believe, because that gave Carte Blanch for the dims to continue the play book they follow which is blame everybody for the disaster at hand to hide their complicity with the disaster.
Benghazi is the perfect example of a coverup to protect obummer and the hildabeast from decisions that could have saved those lives. There are more as we all know.

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lets hear your proof of them being stiffed with the link to back it up?
Rumor and conjecture on OSA doesn't work.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy I've seen you say some funny stuff but that "Rumor and conjecture on OSA doesn't work" part really takes the cake. That's what this place specializes in. You can Google for the rest since historically you don't trust any links I provide.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Do you really think the dims would not treat Desantis the same way they have treated Trump? Show me the man, and I'll show you the crime.
Lavrentiy Beria, the most ruthless and longest-serving secret police chief in Joseph Stalin’s reign of terror in Russia and Eastern Europe, bragged that he could prove criminal conduct on anyone, even the innocent. “Show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” was Beria’s infamous boast.
That comment is absolutely correct. There is not a human on earth that has not committed a crime of some sort. Bragg is following that concept by elevating misdemeanors to felonies in an attempt to slander trump and interfere in his election. It's in their playbook just like bringing out the women in every election to scream "I've been molested" and make it a she said/he said game. It goes on in every election.
There are dozens of lib operatives lining up to say the same thing about Desantis when they feel threatened by him. Some his own classmates and possibly some of his veteran cohorts.
Thats just how the dims work now.
It's life in the political trenches. When the spineless Republicans get a set of cajónes, and go dig dirt on the opposition it's going to stay this way forever.

They will handicap Desantis the same way.

Read more at: Show me the man and I'll show you the crime - The Oxford Eagle
No they’ll try the same thing, but DeSantis doesn’t have as much to attack, he’s very proactive on offense and he’s not prone to hyperbolic responses. He’s more pf a “hide and watch” guy and I like that.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy I've seen you say some funny stuff but that "Rumor and conjecture on OSA doesn't work" part really takes the cake. That's what this place specializes in. You can Google for the rest since historically you don't trust any links I provide.
This entire case hinges on the claim that Trump DID pay his attorney. Without payment, every charge evaporates. Just saying…

Latest posts

Top Bottom