Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think Trump is as delusional as Obama was when he was first running.

Obama thought he was the pied piper who was going to lead the downtrodden into the light and the whole world will just fall in line behind him.
Trump thinks his rich big business bully tactics will let him push through whatever he wants on the world stage.

Like Obama's bubble was burst, so shall Trumps bubble be burst (if he should become POTUS).

I'm not saying Trump won't be the best choice in the end, but I think what he promises he can get done will be quite different that what he can actually do.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wish. That article is just more fuel to feed the "kill Trump in the debate" monster.

There are plenty gunning for Trump and I seriously doubt that Carly is one with it as #1 on her agenda. If he opens the door she will slam it so hard that he'll need a toupe' afterward though. Trump knows this. There are two definites and a probable 3rd person not to trifle with tomorrow. That's Carson and Fiorina and Cruz is the maybe. Carson and Fiorina are fully capable of chewing him up and spitting him out with their intellect. Cruz is a D.C. veteran but he also owns the record that Trump is coveting, and he's no dummy himself either.

I look for Paul, Kasich, Walker and Huckaby to go for the throat. They need the media attention. Jindal would too but he ain't there.

Carson and Fiorina are the only ones that can counter Trumps "you have been in government x number of years and nothing has changed" argument. Trump wins by not being a politician. Any policy question he gets to ask the career guys how that has worked out for them so far and they usually have no answer.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When can I take the TV off mute? I'm waiting for the Donald. These other politicians just blah blah blah...

Actually they've all made some good points. Kind of surprising actually even though all these guys have zero chance. And if this undercard debate is any indication, fireworks will ensue later...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Funny...
Chris Mathews just used the term "Gulliver's travels in the land of the Lilliputians".

Chris Mathews. I used to think he ran on speed when I'd watch HARDBALLS.

i.imgur.com_k4xLLrN.jpg

i.imgur.com_t7QfxhW.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

"I'd rather be watching THUNDERBALLS instead of HARDBALLS!!!"

i.imgur.com_q8JFe8O.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom