Trump pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Donald Trump has pardoned former sheriff Joe Arpaio following his conviction for intentionally disobeying a judge's order in an immigration case.

The White House announced the move Friday night, saying the 85-year-old ex-sheriff of Arizona's Maricopa County was a "worthy candidate" for a presidential pardon.

There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth tonight.

Should be a good weekend..

i.imgur.com_E8F3AfV.jpg

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too much rain and nothing on TV, I am just sitting here waiting. You actually have a life...lol

Ha!! Truth is I've been sitting around all day trying to shake off anesthesia hangover. We went to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription for anti-nausea meds, and stopped at the store to get some beef broth and saltine crackers for me to eat for the next 3 days (long story) -- let me just say that GI doctors can be SUCH drags ... lol -- oh and a pizza for the old man ... good thing I got that anti-nausea stuff ... that thing smells awful!

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love messing with the snowflakes. lol

President Trump pardons Sheriff Arpaio. Joe Araio is expected to accept the duty position as assistant to the president.

Latest posts

Top Bottom