Trust ? Will you take the vaccine.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I don’t get my medical advice from Facebook. I speak face to face with physician experts. Then made an educated decision."
I had already talked to three doctors face to face about the vaccine. Do educated people require more than three?

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"I don’t get my medical advice from Facebook. I speak face to face with physician experts. Then made an educated decision."
I had already talked to three doctors face to face about the vaccine. Do educated people require more than three?

No. Talk to as many or as few as you like. My point was about medical advice from physician experts. Then make your own decision. Easy peasy. Get it or don’t get it. Nobody cares either way.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The link in the OP reminded me of the Tom Clancy novel Rainbow 6.

I'm going to talk to my nurse practitioner today about getting the shot. I'm over 65 and I have diabetes, so that is two high-risk factors for me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After talking to several medical professionals including two oncologists and my daughter who is an RN, I'll be getting it ASAP. My wife got her first one today, In-laws get their 2nd next week. Daughter should be getting her second next week too. I'll be in the last wave unfortunately. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom