Tucker Carlson Commentary - Biden Must be Replaced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't seen "Who is Hunter Biden" on Fox Nation well, let's just say it should be required viewing for everyone in the DOJ all the way down to the janitors. How JB even had the gumption to run with all that baggage is beyond comprehension. We are truly doomed if the ship doesn't get righted and soon. The word "corruption" just doesn't seem near strong enough.

I got a free 7day subscription with a new Roku TV and watched most of it last night.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't seen "Who is Hunter Biden" on Fox Nation well, let's just say it should be required viewing for everyone in the DOJ all the way down to the janitors. How JB even had the gumption to run with all that baggage is beyond comprehension. We are truly doomed if the ship doesn't get righted and soon. The word "corruption" just doesn't seem near strong enough.

I got a free 7day subscription with a new Roku TV and watched most of it last night.
I saw that. It's amazes me how one family can be so deeply corrupt and none of them are in the river with bricks on their feet.
Without the Biden name Hunter would surely have been killed by some drug dealer or prostitute.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw that. It's amazes me how one family can be so deeply corrupt and none of them are in the river with bricks on their feet.
Without the Biden name Hunter would surely have been killed by some drug dealer or prostitute.

That's probably why Hunter needs such expensive protection from the government.

Latest posts

Top Bottom