Tulsa gun shop broken into overnight

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my opinion and it’s worth exactly what you paid for it, if you have something that is dangerous and people want to steal .....you should consider extra steps to secure them. Take narcotics at the pharmacy they are in a locked vault in a locked store for a reason. **** you can’t even razors are kept secured in a store lol
Razors are kept secure not for safety reasons, but for loss-prevention (read: profit) reasons. They're easily concealable and high-demand. Ditto cosmetics and a few other similar items.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just as a point of reference - Ft Sill requires, by local regulation, that all weapons be stored under double locks when not in use. The house door counts as one of those locks but obviously there also needs to be some other system such as a safe or locked cabinet, etc.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
******** , I simply believe they have a responsibility of locking up weapons ins a safe and nor leave them sitting out overnight??? Would you not lock up my weapon if I brought them in for upgrades? Or repairs ? Or would you just let it sit out overnight ?

The guys had to drive through two walls to get to the weapons. That's pretty damn secure.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You must be that type of smuck that would leave a few hundred bucks in your car seat at the mall .....and come our shocked and amazed that your window is busted out and your cash us gone. :laugh6:

"If she hadn't dressed that way, she wouldn't have gotten hersel raped. "

What a strange world you live in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom