Tulsa Liquor Store gun fight Mom daughter duo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The revolver was without a doubt a 500 S&W Mag, the range was too close for the tissue crushing effects and the wound channel never had time to become mangled and enlarged. For this very reason, I support the disarming of all 500 S&W Mag owners and recommend them to turn in their revolvers to me in exchange for a kubaton, obviously this is a far better choice for their self defense needs. If i may be of further assistance please let me know.

R. Daryl Fisher
Candidate for sheriff
:laugh6:

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those Ladies did damn good under pressure, pretty easy to critique it when you aren't right in the middle of it...

Well, I’m not going to sugar coat it. They are lucky to be alive. That a-hole would have murdered both of them. If they had some real training, he’d be taking a permanent dirt nap.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The revolver was without a doubt a 500 S&W Mag, the range was too close for the tissue crushing effects and the wound channel never had time to become mangled and enlarged. For this very reason, I support the disarming of all 500 S&W Mag owners and recommend them to turn in their revolvers to me in exchange for a kubaton, obviously this is a far better choice for their self defense needs. If i may be of further assistance please let me know.

R. Daryl Fisher
Candidate for sheriff

I don't know, Man. What does a kubaton look like and what does it do? Maybe I can trade something?

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I’m not going to sugar coat it. They are lucky to be alive. That a-hole would have murdered both of them. If they had some real training, he’d be taking a permanent dirt nap.

They were also caught up with a "failure of technology." I read somewhere that their store is set up with two doors coming in and if they trip an alarm, it locks both doors with a perpetrator caught between the two doors, allowing time for the police to arrive. Now, to that idea, I've read where he broke the glass of the inside door to get back into the store, or that when the alarm was tripped to lock the doors, the inside door hadn't closed to be locked and that was how he got back in.

At any rate, I think you are right in that they are lucky. I'd just like to know if they plan for better armament in the future. Also, I seem to remember in the video that the older lady with the revolver fired most of her rounds before being engaged in the wrestling for the firearm and that the daughter didn't start firing until the two were engaged in the fight. I may need to go back and watch the video again.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

R. Daryl Fisher
Candidate for sheriff
I'm getting tired of your shenanigans........... :D

Dave's Dog bit me on the ass. Dave therefore has an Assault Dog. We should ban Assault Dogs. The average Citizen doesn't need Assault Dogs. Only Military and LEO should have Assault Dogs

Latest posts

Top Bottom