Tulsa terrorism!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Here in the Historic Greenwood District all is quiet at the moment. Apparently the oppressed youth are resting this time of the day. Got our gate locked, just in case. If the future scientists decide to set this place on fire tonight, I sincerely hope someone films it from a distance.

I have said some controversial and offensive things in my past. I don't say much anymore. The truth is becoming pretty evident, even to the most softheaded do-gooders.

Yep, I bet a lot of soft hearted do gooders will be buying a gun in the month of June. It’s apparent the police lose control pretty quickly, if they bother to try at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User67828

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Plowed through the crowd," more like gingerly passed through with a clear desire not to hurt anyone. I know if I got caught up in a violent mob that size, you better believe it'd be hammer down. It's not even worth trying to be civil to these ingrates when they'd gladly destroy your property and harm your family for no reason. Well, no logical reason.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
"Plowed through the crowd," more like gingerly passed through with a clear desire not to hurt anyone. I know if I got caught up in a violent mob that size, you better believe it'd be hammer down. It's not even worth trying to be civil to these ingrates when they'd gladly destroy your property and harm your family for no reason. Well, no logical reason.

Yep. Some drama queens have to exaggerate what actually happened to fit their agenda. “Protesters” have no right to block a highway. Some people have actual work to be done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was a gasoline tank truck, correct? .....seems prudent to keep going slowly through the crowd of protesters instead of hoping no one sets you on fire.

It was a horse trailer, at least the one I'm speaking about was.

I believe someone tried to open the back door of the horse trailer. I'm not 100% sure.

I mean, I'm not gonna let you and your stupid friends injure or kill my animals.

I'm either going to get out and shoot your ass, or I'm going to drive away from you because I can. If you're standing in front of me, while one of your buddies is trying to open the door to my horse trailer and I'm carrying horses, I don't particularly care if it was you trying to open the door or not. I'm going to run over your ass, and I'll deal with the consequences later.

Collateral damage likely to be caused by protesting or rioting on a highway would seem to me to be highly likely, and getting hit by a vehicle would be right there at the top of the bad consequences list. Idiots.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tulsa County -

Tulsa County District Attorney Steve Kunzweiler clarified what drivers can do if protesters block roadways.

Kunzeweiler said every person is entitled to defend themselves with equal force.

He stated self-defense has to be a reasonable reaction.

He said his office considers the perspective of the person facing the threat and looks at everything on a case-by-case basis.

Kunzweiler said it is irresponsible to block roads without making arrangments to ensure safety for all involved.

However, he said in this environment "wisdom would dictate not even getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation."

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Responding to "wisdom would dictate . . ."

When driving on an Interstate where there is limited points to exit, how in the hell is one to know that somewhere ahead is a crowd of loonies trying to block traffic, and thus avoid "getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation"?

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Responding to "wisdom would dictate . . ."

When driving on an Interstate where there is limited points to exit, how in the hell is one to know that somewhere ahead is a crowd of loonies trying to block traffic, and thus avoid "getting close to an area where there is a likelihood of confrontation"?

Excellent question.

Latest posts

Top Bottom