Turkey hunting success pics(post em here)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One heck of a bird! love to see the trad shooters on here. I really hope those arrows aren't...carbons............lol, I'm just kidding BIG congrats. And one more question...., was your heart beating hard with just that stick in your hands?! Mine does something horable.

Man I was shaking and almost had to sit down. I could not believe it really happened. Those were carbons but they are traditional looking wood grain carbons so I am sure they are ok.....maybe. Don't tell the hardcore trad guys.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are my hunters from this morning. This is the father and son I took opening day and the boy kept moving and scared all the birds. He was still fidgeting this morning and the dad could not get him in position to shoot the birds and ended up killing both of them. Both good birds with 9" beards.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_Turkey_01.jpg

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here are my hunters from this morning. This is the father and son I took opening day and the boy kept moving and scared all the birds. He was still fidgeting this morning and the dad could not get him in position to shoot the birds and ended up killing both of them. Both good birds with 9" beards.

When you said boy, I was thinking the age of the kiddo in my picture. This is his son, and if he can't stay still, then whatchagonnado?

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you said boy, I was thinking the age of the kiddo in my picture. This is his son, and if he can't stay still, then whatchagonnado?

The boy is 19 but has fetal alcohol syndrome and has the attention and abilities of an immature 12 yr old. He will probably be with his parents for life. He was adopted and of course, they knew nothing of those type problems when they adopted him as an infant.

Latest posts

Top Bottom