Turkey Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Took my 10 yo daughter. Close calls in morning with tom and later-jakes led to this one yesterday afternoon . A hair under 10" and 3/4" spurs.
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160403_a6b93b64d50202c9a79057548d7133bb.jpg
uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160403_8e948e9d9df43ba15b74cdd3af2dce3f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome! Only sucky part is that I wasn't there for this one.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Nice job, Okie! Guiding two birds in one day? Might as well start charging....lol

Ya two kids, two mature birds, two counties in one day ranks right up there at the top for me, because I know there's pretty much no chance that they were more exited than I was lol :)

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Congrats guys !
Loved youth turkey season when I was a kid. It was great time spent with my dad. Some of my fondest memories hunting with him where during youth turkey season.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Congrats guys !
Loved youth turkey season when I was a kid. It was great time spent with my dad. Some of my fondest memories hunting with him where during youth turkey season.

Sent from NSA wire tapped device.

They definitely grow up in a hurry, making as many memories a possible while we can!

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if I went turkey hunting if I would have the gumption to kill one if I had the opportunity. Of course I'd
have to find someone to take it peel it chop it up and eat it. The only poultry I've hunted was in the cold case at Homeland.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if I went turkey hunting if I would have the gumption to kill one if I had the opportunity. Of course I'd
have to find someone to take it peel it chop it up and eat it. The only poultry I've hunted was in the cold case at Homeland.
HAHA! I've always though wild turkey is much better than domestic. One has to cook it different because its not fed all the hormones and chemicals, but quite tasty.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA! I've always though wild turkey is much better than domestic. One has to cook it different because its not fed all the hormones and chemicals, but quite tasty.
Yeah Dennis, I'd probably die from starvation if it came down to the nut cuttin and I had to kill for my dinner.
I'm so citified that it's scary because I started out as a country boy. I guess I'm going to have to put on my big
boy pants, put down the phone and tablet and tag along with someone to see what it's all about. LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom