Turkey Season

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go once, and your hooked! :D

If the chance arises I guess I'll give it a whirl. I have alot going on a.t.m. with being unemployed and trying
to get back to Texas, plus helping everyone in the family get their situations handled before I go bye bye,
but I've found that a few days a week I'm idle here lately and don't know what to do with myself. LOL

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think the chances are of me getting one of those turkeys? I've been deer hunting this place for about 3 years and haven't seen any on camera, and only heard a couple way off in the distance once or twice. The river runs down one side, couple fields next door and down the road. And a sandpit that makes a lot of noise.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
They move around a lot during this time of the year during the day. Flocks will hang out for the most part, but as hens get bred, the flocks break and birds will be wandering around all over looking for love. They'll pay no attention to that sand pit noise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom