U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While the terms have yet to be made public, if passed by the U.N. and ratified by our Senate, it will almost certainly force the U.S. to:

1. Enact tougher licensing requirements, creating additional bureaucratic red tape for legal firearms ownership.

2. Confiscate and destroy all “unauthorized” civilian firearms (exempting those owned by our government of course).

3. Ban the trade, sale and private ownership of all semi-automatic weapons (any that have magazines even though they still operate in the same one trigger pull – one single “bang” manner as revolvers, a simple fact the ant-gun media never seem to grasp).

4. Create an international gun registry, clearly setting the stage for full-scale gun confiscation.

5. In short, overriding our national sovereignty, and in the process, providing license for the federal government to assert preemptive powers over state regulatory powers guaranteed by the Tenth Amendment in addition to our Second Amendment rights.

____

This is unthinkable!

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It'll mean war. That's what it will take to disarm us. They will have to defeat us if they wish to succeed. Those sent to disarm us must be prepared to kill or be killed. Those who do the sending better prepare themselves as well, for when those they send fail, they're next. "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."

Woody

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those sent to disarm us must be prepared to kill or be killed. Those who do the sending better prepare themselves as well, for when those they send fail, they're next. "Knowing the past, I'll not surrender any arms and march less prepared into the future."

Woody
I'm pretty sure they already expect a resistance of large magnitude.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I came here to post this! Yeah, it's crazy! But we knew the UN was after our guns. Seems like they're still pushing. Aren't we a sovereign nation or aren't we?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I'd tell them to do it. Do it and then see what happens. Enough of this slow death by a thousand cuts BS, if you've got the balls to go all over the country and take MILLIONS of guns from Americans, then by all means, jump if you feel froggy! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom