U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Savage250

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

There is a LOT of room for interpretation in the constitution. It's vague at times and flat out ambiguous at others. The 2nd amendment itself has extremely ambiguous wording that was only recently (last couple of years) clarified by SCOTUS. It was clarified not by a careful reading, but by searching the history books and texts from that time to figure out the intent of the framers of the constitution. The "plain english" was and is a mess.

SCOTUS has to rule on constitutional issues because there are so many law making bodies in the country (federal congress, federal agencies, state legislatures, cities and counties, etc) that not all of them follow the constitution all the time. Is shouting "fire" in a crowded theater protected under the 1st amendment? Not anymore. Is it ok to own a human being as property? It was for a hundred and fifty years because some humans were not considered "people."

So by searching the history books and text from that time frame still yields its original intent, does it not? It seems that you're saying that the Constitution is a living document that can be changed and adjusted or evolved as we go.

The second amendment can't be more clearer now than when it was written the first time. "Shall not be infringed". Now I agree that liberals and ignorant people have come along and made laws and completely gone against our founding document but it's still in black and white and does still say what it says.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It will be like california. The mass's of sheeple will turn over thier arms like good law biding citizens
I too, pretty much agree with this. The gov. has a way of taking one or a few cases, and throwing the book at them. then the rest pretty much fall into line. But lets say you do manage to hide your guns. What are you going to do with them, and when? The longer the wait, the less chance of success or of help. The longer the wait the more time the pop. has to adjust to the new law.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If they cut off our ability to buy food or send our kids to school the people will turn TO their guns

lets hope your right. i know theres many more then they know will stand up, i mean we taken a stand and kept the .gov out of our food, radio, tv, cell phones, cars, putting their hands down our kids paintes, even regulating how much water we use when we flush. yes look it up, its regulated.
i know im just being cynical and i hope im wrong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom