U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be like california. The mass's of sheeple will turn over thier arms like good law biding citizens

100% agree. We all like to talk tough, but Americans are mostly soft. Real soft. We enjoy a nice standard of living (at least as of now), and the thought of being thrown in prison away from our wives and children over an ideal (2nd Amendment) is way beyond the hill most would be willing to die on. Most will begrudgingly turn their guns over to avoid Federal charges and remain with their loved ones. I'd bet on it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100% agree. We all like to talk tough, but Americans are mostly soft. Real soft. We enjoy a nice standard of living (at least as of now), and the thought of being thrown in prison away from our wives and children over an ideal (2nd Amendment) is way beyond the hill most would be willing to die on. Most will begrudgingly turn their guns over to avoid Federal charges and remain with their loved ones. I'd bet on it.
I'll join whatever resistance if formed...

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I don't do much tough talking. However, I am a 5th degree keyboard badass!

Koshinn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reid_v._Covert

Reid v. Covert, 354 U.S. 1 (1957), is a landmark case in which the United States Supreme Court ruled that the Constitution supersedes international treaties ratified by the United States Senate. According to the decision, "this Court has regularly and uniformly recognized the supremacy of the Constitution over a treaty," although the case itself was with regard to an executive agreement and the treaty has never been ruled unconstitutional.

Even if such a treaty were passed by 2/3 vote in the Senate, it would probably be unconstitutional and therefore invalid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom