U.N. Agreement Should Have All Gun Owners Up In Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jakerz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will be like california. The mass's of sheeple will turn over thier arms like good law biding citizens

This is what I am afraid of. If it goes to the extreme of all firearms being confiscated, then people will either ban together to resist or fall. I would find it very hard for an individual to stop the government from taking their firearms by themselves. It would take people coming together to resist. I've already talked on this subject with local police officers who are friends, and they agree that confiscation would be ridiculous. Most have said that they would warn before or "come back later" if a firearm was found during a search & seizure. I hope it never escalates to something like this, but that doesn't mean I wont try to be prepared for it.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
God forbid this happens! But, if it does, I hope we have enough of a headsup so we (freedom loving gun owners) can group together and fight it.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Note to self, start designing a gun safe that looks like a TV. Or as a friend has, have a book case that doubles as a door to a gun room.

I'm actually making one (safe) that looks and functions as a dresser. Making it out of steel and covering with wood. Not giving away all my design details, so that's all I'm sayin. lol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom