UBG Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jarhead79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I started making holsters when I lived in Moore. This very forum was the beginning of UBG Holsters. "Holsters by Nate" was the name of the thread, but I'm sure it's deleted by now. It would be very nostalgic to see some of those pictures.

Long story short, I made a promise to forum members here, that there would always be a discount for OK Shooters.

Use the coupon code "okshooters" for the discount. At a minimum, it's free shipping. Presently, it's set at 15% off.

Have a great day, Oklahoma!!!

Burk Cornelius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UBG Canute. One of my all time favorite leather holsters

i373.photobucket.com_albums_oo177_BurkC_2013_01_31_14_43_19_773.jpg

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
UBG Striker for my CZ 75 Compact. Purchased from fellow OSAer and CZ lover DruryJ. Of my two IWBs, I much prefer the UBG over my Crossbreed.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20__20May_202012_a5_zpsb592d525.jpg

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20__20May_202012_a4_zps911b345c.jpg

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20_6b90b82f21340541efba4c5fab9f39ca.jpg

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No pics, but I can testify for ya.

images1.wikia.nocookie.net___cb20120930090060_familyguy_imagesde51c884d252e94e63e1da5c7de6a991.gif

Had a Canute and LOVED it! Recently replaced the gun that I traded off to my friend (holster went also) and had been haunting your website all weekend reminiscing about the good ol' days of packing that M&P 9c sooo comfortably in that holster completely hidden from the rest of the world...Good times, man...good times.
I had even called him to ask him the maker of that particular holster as I did not know off the top o' my head! That holster just seemed to work perfectly for my lifestyle.
I want to replace the holster, badly. I had bought the holster used and was unfortunately brought back to reality with some sticker shock. Sixty-five bucks plus shipping is a lot of bread to a blue-collar fella such as myself. But, you know how it goes - gotta pay to play and every now and then you actually DO get what you pay for. Top notch work, my man...top notch. I am very pleased to read about the OSA discount, thank you very much! I will be replacing that holster, hopefully, very soon.

I have a question for you though, ipso facto. On your Side Snap Mag Pouch, it asks if you are a left hand or right hand shooter...which side of the body is a "right hand shooter" mag pouch going to be on?

jarhead79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mag pouches are always made to be worn opposite of the gun holster. Pretty much standard, and in my opinion, safest. Bullets forward.

I have tried different ways of wording that. Believe it or not, I haven't found one that is 100% fool proof. I get people ordering it wrong, all the time. ALL THE TIME!. I just make it opposite of the gun, and it works. The only catch is when they only order a mag pouch....

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have ordered like 7 holsters from Nate at UBG now. The man can mark, cut, fold and sew some fine leather; and that, my friends is a fact! My favorite is the Canute...(at the moment).

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mag pouches are always made to be worn opposite of the gun holster. Pretty much standard, and in my opinion, safest. Bullets forward.

I have tried different ways of wording that. Believe it or not, I haven't found one that is 100% fool proof. I get people ordering it wrong, all the time. ALL THE TIME!. I just make it opposite of the gun, and it works. The only catch is when they only order a mag pouch....

Here's what prompted my query on the subject:

www.ubgholsters.com_images_gallery7.jpg

Made me wonder if that was "the new way" or something...
But, now that you've clarified that you're not some kind of weirdo, I can see that you were just showing both pieces on the same belt. haha

I should be ordering my black Canute for a right handed shooter packing an M&P 9c at the end of the week.
Thanks for the reply, now...get back to work. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom