UBG Holsters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VicToMeyeZR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly. Spending 20 minutes a day to respond to emails is really preventing someone from building a holster? Really? Its a BUSINESS. IN Business you HAVE to deal with customers. Otherwise, you won't HAVE a BUSINESS. O well. Can reason with the unreasonable... Good luck to you. Thanks for the update BallisticBiker. I will not be using this guys services.

EricH

New to the site!
Reaction score
Well I'm just going to tiptoe past that last page of bickering. As promised from Pg1, holster arrived last week and here's photos of my CZ PCR in it! Plus, 2 of the gun itself wearing it's new blued grip screws and 16 rounder w/ SP-01 base pad.

This holster and gun combo is super comfortable to wear all day in about any situation. My 5" 1911 in a Comp-Tac MTAC was comfortable in most situations, but certain restaurant chairs and car seats with side-support, it would be pressed up into my side a bit uncomfortably by the length of the barrel, even with a fairly steep forward cant. The shorter PCR (CZ75 Compact) barrel all but eliminates this problem. I'll still keep the 5" 1911 in the rotation, but I'm thinking the PCR will take over as my every day carry.

I'll also note, after just a couple days of break-in by wearing it, the gun draws as easily as I need it to. I didn't even have to use the "wrap in plastic and leave in overnight" trick to stretch it a bit. Only thing that takes some getting used to is the steel belt clips clamp on very tight vs the kydex clips I'm used to on my MTAC, so it's important to get the gun where you want it on your belt when you get dressed, as it doesn't lend itself to sliding into position after the fact (that said, this also keeps it from sliding OUT of position after the fact too).

Last edited:

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Honestly. Spending 20 minutes a day to respond to emails is really preventing someone from building a holster? Really? Its a BUSINESS. IN Business you HAVE to deal with customers. Otherwise, you won't HAVE a BUSINESS. O well. Can reason with the unreasonable... Good luck to you. Thanks for the update BallisticBiker. I will not be using this guys services.

20 minutes; yeah right.
I used to spend 2 days a week answering emails. How many days in a week?

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
20 minutes; yeah right.
I used to spend 2 days a week answering emails. How many days in a week?

I don't think either side of the argument is wrong. Not all customers have the same needs or wants.
But keep in mind it's the customers that give you money. So assist them or don't and fail. Like it or not.

On a side note, those holsters looks like a good design with acceptable leather. I'd buy one but I just have to many damn holsters already.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez guys, you want some cheese with that whine? Some of you guys are gettin' just a tad hormonal.

If you don't like Nate's CS, move on. No need to trash the guy here. I dig his gun hide and will be ordering one for my G-26 soon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom