Umarex HK 416d

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up one of these, and what a great little rifle! Nice grips and rails, collapsable stock, trigger is nice and tight. This rifle feels really solid and looks great. I put 180 rounds through it with no hic-ups whatsoever using both the Hk and Colt style mags(not that theres really any difference between them). I didn't have any scopes that would co-witness with the Hk sights so I put some Magpul sights on it. I really like the look of the Hk sights but they are not adjustable short of filing down the front post. Added the fake can offered by Umarex to complete the rifle. Hope you like it as much as I do.
i967.photobucket.com_albums_ae159_joeb6971_hk416d.jpg

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Very nice!

I was just researching those myself, and was going to start a thread asking if anyone here had any experience with one.

I have found them online for $589.

Does anyone know how the H&K 416-22 compares to the M&P15-22?

j-black

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've looked at them all. The 416 and Colt felt the most solid to me. I would not hesitate to buy a Sig or the S&W model at all. I think its all personal preference and which style of gun you like best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom