US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Additionally, the Dominion servers are owned by China. There's also evidence that Iran and China were in the systems and manipulating them (according to Powell). Our laws deem our elections "critical infrastructure" so any foreign or demestic power that attacks them via tampering and manipulation is engaging in an act of war.

I don't think many of you understand how serious this is.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think many of you need to find Flynn's recent interview and go from there. The stealing of an election constitutes treason and at this point, it's not a civil matter for the courts.

The evidence is abundant and there's a ton we're not yet being shown. Kraken is the 301st military intelligence dept; that's what Sidney Powell was referencing. They did confiscate the servers and they fought our own CIA to retreive them. Dominion is lying through their teeth and it looks like Xavier Khourie is going to spend life in prison (at best). We're far beyond leaving it up to the corrupt courts to decide and I contend that POTUS does not need to leave office since this was a clear treasonous coup attempt.
Carefull, SMS will tell you how wrong you are with nothing to back it up. LOL

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think many of you need to find Flynn's recent interview and go from there. The stealing of an election constitutes treason and at this point, it's not a civil matter for the courts.

The evidence is abundant and there's a ton we're not yet being shown. Kraken is the 301st military intelligence dept; that's what Sidney Powell was referencing. They did confiscate the servers and they fought our own CIA to retreive them. Dominion is lying through their teeth and it looks like Xavier Khourie is going to spend life in prison (at best). We're far beyond leaving it up to the corrupt courts to decide and I contend that POTUS does not need to leave office since this was a clear treasonous coup attempt.

Trump leaves next month. Wager?

Latest posts

Top Bottom