US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump will never hand the reigns over to the group of people responsible for cheating in our election and subverting our Constitution.

$100 works or me. I can do Cash App or Venmo.

I'll say 100 dollars he leaves in January. I don't do Cash App or Venmo, but you have my word I'll mail you 100 dollars if it doesn't happen. Can you give your word to do the same?

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump plays 4D chess and usually has reliable information in the background. Stuff is still being discovered and compiled that I would suspect a minimal amount being let out to the public. The fat lady has not sung yet.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
https://newrightnetwork.com/2020/12/dominion-panic.html/

Dominion is in Panic Mode, Attempts to Cover Their Tracks
Dominion Voting Systems, a Canadian based voting system company, has been under massive scrutiny following the 2020 General Election in the United States. New Right Network has been following the story and has published several articles revealing connections between Dominion, Scytl, and Smartmatic. In addition, we have covered the “glitches” occurring in several key swing states that flipped votes from one candidate to another- in real-time. Dominion is currently in a panic following these claims.

Dominion has also been under fire from many elected officials, live witnesses, and the President’s team of lawyers. It has been pointed out that following the public accusations against Dominion they have boarded up their US headquarters in Denver, Colorado, scrubbed the internet of employee information and refused an opportunity to publicly clear the air at an oversight committee hearing in Pennsylvania.

Dominion Denies Accusations Via Their Website
Recently, Dominion has updated their website, which we archived for preservation. On their home page, they address the accusations and unequivocally deny any nefarious activity. Specifically, they state that “The canvass process exists to allow election officials to validate and count ballots that were unable to be counted on Election Day because they needed additional adjudication. Dominion employees do not have access to this adjudication system, nor do they operate it.”

However, in the hearing held in Arizona yesterday, a witness testified that in the tabulation room, where ballots were being adjudicated, the only people operating the machines were Dominion employees. This directly refutes Dominion’s claim on their website. There are other witnesses and videos showing Dominion’s hands-on involvement in the election tabulation process, including the recount in Georgia.

Full article at link above.

Latest posts

Top Bottom