US Special Forces Attacked CIA Server Farm In Germany In Server Seizure Operation, 5 Soldiers Killed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump = We keep our country
Biden = We fold into Great Reset

I'm tired and don't have time to get fully into this. But, Biden handlers are already setting this up. He's picked Yellen and Kerry for key positions. Yellen will have understanding of how to fold merge finances into the reset. Kerry has been involved with the World Economic Forum (WEF) for years giving various talks.

UN has a task force on climate related financial disclosures (TCFD) https://www.unepfi.org/climate-change/tcfd/

Biden has stated he'll do 10 executive orders dealing with climate change on day one. https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/11/politics/climate-executive-actions-joe-biden/index.html

Look at the 8th executive order and compare it to TCFD Financial materiality and Governance sections.

TCFD will be integrated into our government via TCFD & #8 executive order.

View attachment 182776

View attachment 182777

We don't have much time to stop this. Trump must prevail and our media isn't giving information out. I'm making a point to give information out wherever possible. This is my volunteerism to society. You don't need to believe me. Just do the research and hopefully someone can figure out how to stop this if Biden prevails in the election.

Fail to comply and lose your business insurance.

Kerry and Yellen may end up most important in Biden administration.

Yellen said we will find collective purpose and build our economy back better than before

Modern monetary theory involved. Belief is that with just one currency you can just keep printing it.

John Kerry quote "We need to create political accountability," Kerry said. "We are building an army of experts from the United States and abroad. We will isolate those who don’t support [action]." https://www.greenbiz.com/article/na...sight-new-corporate-ambition-beat-paris-goals

It won't work, but, by the time it's flushed out, the elites will have taken all of our property and we'll have nothing. They want worldwide equity and plan on moving populations around to achieve this. They want to educate us for productive jobs. A lot of what they want sounds crazy, but, it's off the site now and I don't believe I saved the crazier stuff. I recall it but, won't mention it unless I have copies of it on another computer that I viewed the information on.

They are basically using the fear and financial chaos from covid along with fear of climate change to impose this on us.

Before the currency changes our dollars will drop dramatically in value. We can't bring all of the poor countries in the world up to our standards. People need to be moved into the US and our standard of living needs to come down for us all to live the same globally. The global elites will control all and become richer. It's my belief that the media giants are protecting Biden wrong doing via censorship because they realize the great part they will play in this new world.

Here's some links to WEF that will provide info on some of their vision and rationale to why & how we get there.

The Great Reset https://www.weforum.org/great-reset#articles

The World Economic Forum Covid Action Platform https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/11/top-quotes-on-building-resilience-and-restoring-confidence/

Seeking a cure for the infodemic https://soundcloud.com/world-economic-forum/seeking-a-cure-for-the

Soros has been heavily involved in this for years now. You can find interviews on 60 minutes. Googling finds both video interviews and print interviews. I saw one where he said it's interesting to see how he can change countries. Six have kicked him out already. You can google that too. Russia, Hungary, Poland, Philippines, ... don't recall other two. Just too tired.

He seems to view it like a big chess game. And, knowing what's coming he knows how to place his bets. Soros gave campaign funds to various DA's, mayors. governors, etc. Probably many other offices too. That's why there is so much catch and release from some DA's.

I don't see them implementing this easily, but, it won't be for lack of trying. I believe that Trump is fully aware of this and more. I voted for Hillary in 2016 and was unhappy about Trump win, but, now I'm quite thankful. No other politician would have survived the past 4 years. All of the others owe someone or many. He can act on his own and seems to have the will to do so.

Good luck to all of us. And, yes, I realize how I sound. That's why I try to provide links when possible.
This is eye opening, and is worth repeating and probably deserves it's own thread. It is tough to read and requires sacrificing some brain matter to understand. I'm currently searching for more brain cells. Thank you to KarinCA for this.

Please tell me why you voted for Hillary. I have to know about the mindset you had at the time. Please include all the details not just because you hated Trump. You see, it is just foreign to me how anyone could vote for her for anything.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The same site (creativedestructionmedia.com) also opined, on 11/22/2020, that, "Our world is run by a criminal syndicate unlike any mankind has ever known. Global financiers are involved. Former presidents of the United States are involved....".

First of all, one has to ask, if it is unlike anything mankind has ever known, how do the idiots at CD Media know anything about it?? Come on, people, the folks at CD Media are conspiracy theory idiots of the lowest order. They could not find their own azz with both hands, a flashlight, a compass, a roadmap, and a seeing eye dog. Thirty seven pages spent arguing the merits of a report put out by a bunch of bat-**** crazy konspiracy kooks...probably a new low for OSA. Carry on!

You probably believe everything our innocent, honest and completely trasnparent government told you about Benghazi too.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It is A source, not the source.

There are several to choose from that one can use to develop a picture and gather information. Along with a shred of common sense of course. Every shred of information available indicates this didn’t happen.

Literally no one has presented evidence that it did happen, just like nobody has presented actual evidence that votes entered on dominion machines were manipulated and flipped the election for Biden.

Okay, Thomas.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You probably believe everything our innocent, honest and completely trasnparent government told you about Benghazi too.
Our government never did talk to me about Benghazi. I guess I'm on their Do Not Call list. Glad to know you are in the loop, though. Keep us updated with the latest from Konspiracy Kook Kentral.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Our government never did talk to me about Benghazi. I guess I'm on their Do Not Call list. Glad to know you are in the loop, though. Keep us updated with the latest from Konspiracy Kook Kentral.

Yes, the context of my comment was precisely about the government calling you directly on your Dick Tracey watch to keep you in the loop in their latest nefarious conspiracies. You then proudly constructed a flimsy argument surrounding your innaccurate take of my comment as if you're debating yourself.

Reminds me of the scene in Liar Liar where he kicks his own a$$.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm truly pleased that you have chosen the side of the blind. Exposure is telling and a good signal.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see no response to my thread about remote manipulation of voting machines from the left on here so one has to assume that possibility exists.
It appears I've debunked several of your claims of a fair and transparent election so your on defense now and pivoting?
I agree there is a lot of BS out there and it comes from both sides. If I see BS no matter what party, I'll point it out.
How do you know there aren't secret server farms?
Hillary clinton certainly had a secret server set up for back channel communications that even your boy hussain obummer was caught using. Thats a fact that can't be denied. The Federal Records Act requires that all communication in certain branches of government be recorded on government servers, and it forbids the use of a personal email account for government business, unless those emails are then copied and archived. Here is a clue.....they weren't.
So what makes you think your dimocrat party is above and beyond reproach in this election? There is sworn testimony under oath in a court of law saying semi loads of ballots were brought in from out of state. Computer logs required by the federal government on semi trucks using public highways confirmed the drivers story and his route. Nah, just another right wing conspirator right?
Dozens of people under oath repeating the same voting irregularities from different locations under oath and penalty of law for perjury, some putting their jobs on the line for doing so.
Got it!

Perhaps you're referring to a different case, which i might not be aware of, but an out of state tags issue has reached at least one judge. If you are referring to something else, i'd appreciate if you could post a link to read more about the driver who confirmed these things because i'm not aware of the case.

With regards to at least one case regarding 'out of state tags', though, i know it has already been before a judge and the case went no where. In that instance it was because both sides were allowed to present testimony and the person who gave the sworn testimony was shown to have not been in the position to know the whole of the situation. The person wasn't lying about what they saw, mind you. But when given the chance to view both sides of the situation, the election official confirmed that what the person saw was right and noted that the trucks they rented to haul the ballots did in fact have out of state tags.

A person can swear under oath about things they saw, be telling the truth and still be wrong about the implications. That is one reason why pointing to 'sworn affidavits' can contribute to supporting the narrative but also might not indicate what people think they do.

As for the stuff about remote manipulation and the like, i might have missed it too (it's a busy work time, but down from 'insane' because of covid). Has there been any direct evidence given that showed it happened? I don't think anyone that i've seen has said it couldn't happen, but could and did are different things (as everyone already knows, i'm sure). Yes, we've been told there are lots of things to point towards manipulation, corruption and the the like, but we also know that the system created a printed copy of the ballot, which was then given to election officials and that the audits and recounts (while discovering some issues, granted) were close enough to not have changed the outcome. Did enough people not review their ballots to see that the system had switched their vote? Or was there a bigger effort to swap fake ballots for real ones to make sure that everything matched? Has anyone alleged that votes for senator were changed? I mean since the dems didn't win either race, it would seem that maybe they weren't a target? Odd, given the need to retake the senate and the efforts to unseat trump, but maybe neither seat was victim and not enough people wanted either GOP senator to win outright?

I did see where powell got her request for a TRO expedited, so maybe we will see legal movement on that front soon.

Does anyone know if one of the deep red states that uses the DVS machines has done any audits of them yet? Or maybe a state like Florida since it's often viewed as a battleground state but went for Trump without much hoopla. Seems like it would have been a great target for fraud and its machines could shed some light on the software.

Last edited:

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It is A source, not the source.

There are several to choose from that one can use to develop a picture and gather information. Along with a shred of common sense of course. Every shred of information available indicates this didn’t happen.

You can keep those shreds. They don't carry much weight.

Literally no one has presented evidence that it did happen, just like nobody has presented actual evidence that votes entered on dominion machines were manipulated and flipped the election for Biden.

Oh, there is evidence all right! What do you think started this whole thread? We have word from people in the know, circumstantial evidence, the track records of the culpable, and "the means justifying the ends" tactics of those supporting the leftist agenda. And, the incessant denials surely indicate a significant effort to dissuade honest analytics, divert attention away from the facts, and cause doubt. It ain't working.

Woody

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think it's more like it doesn't fit your agenda and not that you are on their "Do Not Call" list. Ignore all the facts. Deny the truth. Be insensitive about all the good people who died during the attack on our consulate in Benghazi. If you are just trolling though, ... Eh, never mind. It's just as icKKKy.

Woody

KarinCA

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is eye opening, and is worth repeating and probably deserves it's own thread. It is tough to read and requires sacrificing some brain matter to understand. I'm currently searching for more brain cells. Thank you to KarinCA for this.

Please tell me why you voted for Hillary. I have to know about the mindset you had at the time. Please include all the details not just because you hated Trump. You see, it is just foreign to me how anyone could vote for her for anything.
As a lifelong Democrat I always voted straight party line since I didn't like the way the GOP entered our lives by restricting abortion rights for women. With all of the flaws, I gave credit to unions for creating our middle class. I started becoming disallusioned with the Democratic party after meeting Obama at a fundraiser. I'd just written him a check for the full legal donation allowed and I felt sick while shaking his hand. I felt pure evil from the man. Shortly thereafter I changed my registration to Independent and I voted for a 3rd party candidate in the next two elections. When Hillary ran I liked the idea of a female president and hadn't dug around yet to find all of the dirt.

The Trump campaign was the most entertaining campaign I'd ever seen. His nicknames were brilliant and I laughed a lot never considering he had a chance of winning. My thinking was that this run was for the ultimate branding for his next venture and I was unhappy that he won. His tweets seemed so unpresidential and I found it annoying how he constantly ragged on about fake news.

After watching his behaviour for awhile and hearing the short out of context quotes attributed to him I just didn't like him at all, but, I decided to research the issue and see if there was any truth to it after hearing it for about a year. One thing lead to another and I became utterly shocked at what's going on in our country. Trump is correct. Our news is fake and based on everything Hillary has allegedly done she should be in jail.

I've been researching ever since. From the twisted way our liberal colleges are teaching history we have a couple of generations of young that seem to hate and/or disrespect the US. As I may have already said, if you can't look back with pride you are easy to manipulate. The liberal colleges are even against freedom of speech. I don't believe they should get another dollar from the government unless it is for a STEM program or a trade program where a decent job can be had when done. Not a single dollar to any other type of studies. History is extremely important, but, I'm now seeing it is dangerous if taught in the twisted way some do.

Now, we have the 1619 project in k-12 classes. That's another story that is shocking. Our kids are being brainwashed. NYTimes magazine did a spread on it along with some bonus pieces that were first published in August 2019. I was able to find the originals on Ebay. I had to get the curriculum taught in the schools from NEA. They are exposing the little ones to marxism and teaching whites to feel guilt and shame. Blacks end up disliking whites. That's another project of mine in the works. The curriculum is put out by NEA along with Pulitzer Org, not Pulitzer Prize. BLM has reps in the school supervising the training of teachers on how to implement the program. It's unbelievably comprehensive. I was and still am in shock. Everyone needs to call local school districts to find out if they are teaching 1619 project. If so, work with parents to get it out asap. All of us will be affected.

Slavery was and is horrific in all of it's many forms over the years, but, the US didn't start the practice. Our founding fathers were right to fight for freedom from British rule.

Today, we have two immediate problems. One is to do all we can to help elect GOP senators in Georgia. Dominion machines shouldn't be used. The two senate races need help in registering new people to vote, getting people out to vote, fund raising, counting votes, observers watching the process and donations for ad time. We must not allow Biden to have control of the Senate. He can do a lot of damage by executive order, but, we can slow him down if he doesn't control the Senate.

Simultaneously, we need to help Trump prevail in his quest for the Presidency. His win in 2016 was such a blessing now that I know how much is at stake. Hillary is in lockstep with Soros.

I switched to GOP within past few months and I'll never vote for another Democrat. And, the RINO's need ousting via primary for their next election. I've also become a firm believer in the need for term limits so they can't get too buddy buddy and create power groups in Congress.

And, I now hate unions. Especially, the teacher unions. Look at their demands before letting teachers go back to school. https://www.hoover.org/research/teachers-union-demands-far-left-policies-returning-classrooms
This quote will give you a taste of how ridiculous they are and you will realize what a huge problem we are in the midst of. "Every stakeholder in California’s public education system should be alarmed, because these demands, which range from defunding police to imposing a large wealth tax, go far beyond the scope of any union negotiation. If implemented, these policies would substantially depress living standards and the quality of life for most of California’s 40 million residents.

Since when does a union make demands about statewide economic policies?"

One last thought since I don't believe I gave the link earlier. Even though the monarchy in Britian isn't supposed to give political opinion Prince Charles is pushing for the Great Reset. As far as I'm concerned it's time for the monarchy to end. Since the Prince is in such a hurry to get this reset going he should go first. Give up the land, money, castles, art, etc. That's what we are all supposed to do once this is completely reset. Prince Charles needs to do it first.
https://thehill.com/opinion/energy-...the-great-reset-world-leaders-radical-plan-to

This is probably more than you wanted to know, but, as you can see, I'm passionate on this subject. Too much has gone on for a couple of decades under our noses. Look around, it's the cities run by Democrats that are falling apart. We need to get more GOP led cities.

Research and learn all you can about what's going on in your area. Simple things like going to city council meetings and requesting a copy of the budget is educational. It's easier to hide waste in smaller local governments since too few pay attention. You can tell a lot by seeing how the funds are spent. Some clearly want this reset on the left. I'm not one of them and I'm doing all I can to pass the word on. If just two of you become active and pass it on it's worth my time. You might be a Democrat like I used to be. If nothing else, you might be able to change it from within. I gave up on that, but, no matter what your politics used to be, you need to see how things actually are and decide on what kind of country you want to live in.

Ok, have a great day everyone. Not that I've helped cheer anyone up! ;) But, we can't fix what we aren't aware of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom