• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Used small SUV for teenager

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I know this is long shot, and a lot to ask for the budget I have.

I'm trying to find something reliable for my daughter that has gone off to college and is now 200 miles away from home.
She really wants a small SUV like a Chevy Trailblazer or GMC Jimmy in size. I want something that will be reliable, can be cleaned up to look decent for her, and preferably has 4wd or AWD as she is now living at the top of a hill in Arkansas.

That bad news is the budget is only $3500 and that has to cover repairs, tax, tag, and title too.

I travel between OKC and Bristow fairly regularly. Let me know if you have anything that might fit the bill.

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
toyota highlander or honda CR-V,plenty of them around ,and in your price range.might have to drive 400 miles to get one with no rust..i got my 1999 lexus rx300 sideswipe special for 600$ at arrow impound auction,but the front seats are bad,body damage,etc,,but you can look online,see what they have,,anything really good cond, the used car lots will be bidding too,thats what they want..

Latest posts

Top Bottom