• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[4Sale] USGI 30-06, .300 Savage, .250 Savage, .25-20 WCF Brass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liliysdad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Sub Category
Reloading Supplies
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
100$
Is this item for trade?
  1. For Trade
Trade Value or Items Looking For
Large Rifle Primers
Marlow, 73055, Duncan, Oklahoma, United States
I have some brass that I will not use. None has been tumbled, cleaned, deprimed, or otherwise messed with other than sorted to dispose of the obviously damaged. There may some bad cases in the lots, but overall they look good. I will take offers on any of it. I will trade for Large Rifle Primers.

300(+) Pieces of USGI 30-06 brass. This lot appears to be almost all once fired, with crimps and sealant still in place. A quick check showed a variety of headstamps, with some Match in the mix. Some may have been reloaded, but I would place that likely number at less than 5%.

$100 shipped

140(+) pieces of .300 Savage Brass. There are right at 100 pieces plus a couple in the bag, plus the two boxes shown. The boxes themselves are in good shape.

$100 Shipped

.250 Savage; 39 pieces of brass in the boxes shown, plus the full box of factory Peters 100gr Soft Point

$75 shipped

60(+) pieces of .25-20 WCF Brass. Mixed Headstamps

$50 shipped

Latest posts

Top Bottom