Looking for a TC .17magnum Mach 2 Sporter magazine. Any ideas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fett6

New to the site!
Reaction score
I can't find a magazine for this rifle anywhere. It's a rifle we are looking to donate for a cancer fundraiser but need a magazine to be fair to the bidder. Thanks for all replies and appreciate the support.

Btown

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
The only mags I could find for I'm assuming you are looking for a R55 TC mag is on ebay. Pricy little things but there was a one or two over there. They are marked 22LR didn't know if that would work for the Mach2 or not small case just different caliber. Good luck.

Fett6

New to the site!
Reaction score
The only mags I could find for I'm assuming you are looking for a R55 TC mag is on ebay. Pricy little things but there was a one or two over there. They are marked 22LR didn't know if that would work for the Mach2 or not small case just different caliber. Good luck.
Yes sir. It's the R55 TC Sporter 17mag Mach 2. I'll look into the 22 cal option. I've been looking for quite some time for this magazine which led me to this site. In hopes someone around has one. Thanks again and I'll check that out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom