• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Weight Set

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chaparral

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I bought this set in 2015 for $125.00 from a retired wrestler. Have not used it for about four years. Getting a bit too old for lifting free weights, old injuries cropping up. Wife wants to park vehicles in the garage so this part of my stuff needs to go.

Solo flex Rock-it

Bench, some simple resistance parts, and a sit-up torture device. Oh, and a weight stand to store the weights.

Free weights and bar, two if I can find the second one. And several hand bells.

Offer me up something in trade. I have no idea what these go for but doubt it is worth more than I paid for it. Dust is free. I believe he put most of the value on the Rock-It for doing squats. He was right, can be a beast. Will require a pickup to load or we can meet somewhere, I have a truck.

Old pistol or rifle magazines, factory ammo, reloading supplies, who knows. Just no animals, I have too many.

I am SE of Tulsa near Muskogee. IMG_0015.jpegIMG_0016.jpegIMG_0017.jpegIMG_0018.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom